Outfit glitch, help!

How to save a character’s outfits each for different occasions? When I’m doing outfit for a character for each occasion, it is going like a glitch and mixing all my saved outfits. It really is frustrating to recreate all the outfits. So, someone tell me the correct way of saving outfits.

1 Like

I’m not sure I quite understand the question… but if you save a different outfit dedicated to each character you shouldn’t have any issues.

1 Like

Yes yes, I did that. But I’m talking about a specific character having different outfits for different occasions. So I’m having a glitch when I’m saving the outfit. So, I’m asking the correct process of saving the outifts.

1 Like

Ahh okay! What I usually do is I save the different outfits under different names and then hit the “save outfit” button. If you’re having issues even after doing that, I would file a support ticket because something isn’t right.

1 Like

Yeah! Once again I will try it, if I see any glitch, I’ll let you know that. Thanks

1 Like

Hey I got it without any glitch. I’ve just hit the new outfit button, and without any problems, it went well, thankgod!! But when I hit new outfit button, it is only showing outfits for female, even when I try to open the character list, it is only showing female character names. So just help me how to do outfits for male character. I’m sorry for asking all silly questions

1 Like

So if you scroll down when starting a new outfit, you’ll find this:

If you click on that, this menu will pop up:

From there you can access the clothes for whichever body type you’d like!

If the names of only female characters show up in the clothing lists, makes sure you name the outfits using the character’s name…
So, let’s say my character’s name is Ed and I wanted him to wear a flannel shirt. I would name the outfit “ED_flannel”

1 Like

Thankyouuuu so much for helping me even they’re just silly questions :sweat_smile:
Thanks again!! :heart:

1 Like

No problem! The portal can be rather difficult to navigate sometimes :grin:

1 Like

Hahah

1 Like