Outfit Pop Up Shop 2

Hopefully this is in the correct spot

There’s a second pop up shop on the app

I’m reading Profile Outfits Pop Up Shop. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Am I the only one that’s gotten a completely different outfit from the spring collection when trying to get the summer collection’s green jumpsuit? :sob:

I can’t find the green outfit I purchased in my profile closet, but instead there’s the pink floral jumpsuit from the spring collection that I’ve never gotten even the change to buy when it came out.

I even went back to the pop up shop to see if it actually processed it, the amount to get it doesn’t appear for both the jumpsuit and swimsuit that I bought which means I did buy it and it got processed. I’m half hoping that this isn’t something I’m experiencing alone :smiling_face_with_tear:

screenshots

2 Likes

I had the same issue I’ve contacted episode

1 Like

But aren’t they so cute!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I haven’t added any to my closet yet but I’ve seen/heard there’s problems with the green jumper :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Also I believe the pink jumper is from the very first outfit pop up

2 Likes

Maybe I should contact them as well to make sure they solve it :woman_facepalming:t2:

I do agree that this collection is really cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: don’t get me wrong, the pink jumpsuit is cute but that green summer jumpsuit just hit differently for me!

1 Like

I think it’s best to wait out buying the green jumpsuit for now until the problem is solved, I’m not sure about the other 2 outfits I haven’t purchased but the beige swimsuit had no issues :thinking:

I didn’t know that the spring collection was the first pop up shop!

Yes you should!

Right? that’s exactly what I thought! That jumpsuit was the first one I chose, but sadly I didn’t see it in my closet, hope it gets fixed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just bought the first one

Spring collection

I believe these are the spring collection ones unless I added one in from a story :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I really hope so too, otherwise it would be such a shame :pensive: fingers crossed!:crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Yes I think that those are from the spring collection :thinking: I’m glad to hear that the first outfit has no issues!

1 Like

Yes! btw all the other outfits work, I bought all of them so fingers crossed for that cute green jumpsuit! :blush:

1 Like

I’m tempted to get the green one and see if works for me :joy::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

@Marysol.Episode @lisaaudrey It showed up for me :skull:

3 Likes

Now I’m confused :sob::sob::rofl: I submitted a complaint to episode, really hope this isn’t a device problem :woman_facepalming:t2:

But I’m happy you didn’t get any issue with the jumpsuit!

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s not a device issue :pleading_face::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I don’t see it in my profile either haha :joy::sob::broken_heart: The green one :sob:

1 Like

Omg it looks so cute on your avatar!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: damn I hope we can get it fixed soon

I bought all the outfits and when I went to put that two piece purple bathing suit on the sunglasses looked weird asf :joy: Couldn’t tell if they were supposed to be sitting at the end of my character’s nose but just didn’t come out right or it’s a glitch or somethin :rofl: The outfit is cute and i’d totally rock tf out of it IRL but yeah no them sun glasses make it a big nope from me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes