Outfits and characters for Ink and Limelight

OUTFITS:

Hi, I’m Emily, and I am making FREE episode outfits for you! I do ink and limelight. Just put in your request and I will try to get your outfit done ASAP! Only 2 outfits per request please! I will include some examples of the outfits I had made before. :slight_smile:

If you are going to be using it in your story please give credit to @Itz_Emily from the episode forums!

In your request, please include:

-Ink or Limelight?
-Male or Female?
-(Optional) Outfit name?
-Style? Ex. Fancy, casual, preppy, PJs, kid, etc.
-(Optional) Seasonal? Ex. Wintery, spring, summery, fall?
-Color Scheme? (If you don’t include this, then I’ll just do what I think looks best)
-And any certain clothing items?
-Event?
-Certain background?
-Other things you’d like me to know

I can do the classic style if requested, but please note that I do not have any experence using the style.

CHARACTERS:

I can also make custom episode characters! (Also in Ink or Limelight.) You can even request a character AND an outfit made to go with that character. (But only 1 outfit and character per request.)

Again, if you are using the character in your story, please give credit to @Itz_Emily from the episode forums

In your request please include:

-Ink or Limelight?
-Male or female?
-If female, makeup or no makeup?
-General skin tone
-Personality/Hobbies
-Based off another look? ex. family
-Anything else you’d like me to know

Note: In the examples, I don’t include the features of the characters (hairstyle, eye shape, etc.)
But if you do request a character I will include them.

If you do end up using my character/outfit in your story, please let me know the name because I’d love to read it! :hearts:

THANK YOU!
-@Itz_Emily

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Outfits and characters for Ink AND Limelight!