Outfits for antagonists

Hey I’m running out of ideas for outfits. This time I’m going to make several outfits for female antagonists. They’re one of the main popular bossy girls in school, but I don’t wan’t to make her stereotypical with clothing like pink, skirts, you know?..

Any ideas? Please help me boost my creativity.

3 Likes

I have some ideas

I will give you 3 examples so you can create an unique bossy girl <333

Summary

1) Preppy: A great example of this is Blair Waldorf, I love this style.

2)Grunge: I’ve met mean girls who have this aesthetic, we usually associate bossy girls with people like Regina George but this style would be interesting to see in a story.

3)Modest: Mean and bossy girls tend to be oversexualized in stories, so maybe doing the opposite is good for what are you looking for.

3 Likes

I can help! I’ll send a few outfits in just a second.

Okay so here are some outfits i made;

1. This is one of my favorites. Its like a cozy look. Sorry idk how to explain it but i love it.

This looks pretty good to me too. It fits like a colorful goth look with strong colors.

This is an outdoor simple look. Not elegant but stylishly simple.

So yeah I hope you put these into consideration. These are just a few of my outfits but hopefully it will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Sporty-Chic

A combination of styles

80's/Vintage

Tomboyish

Edgy

4 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Ooh the second is my fave!!

2 Likes

Glad you like it! :blush:

2 Likes

Omg, the Grunge style is perfeeect!

1 Like

These are good, I’m going to be inspired by the first outfit. Thanks for your suggestions!

1 Like

If you want you can visit this shop! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Hold up, these are goood :eyes: :eyes: These are the type of styles the antagonists would go for.

1 Like