Outfits in previews

So when I go to preview my script the outfits are changing too soon and not when I wanted them is this a bug or is there a way to fix it

Can you post an example of your script so maybe we can help you?

What I do when changing outfits in between scenes I tend to have the other characters in a different zone and change their outfits, like this for example:

EXT. KC CAFE - DAY

@zoom on 256 114 to 143% in 0
music music_flutterbeat
@YOU spot 1.196 124 -40 in zone 1 AND YOU faces right AND YOU is laugh_giggle AND RG2 stands screen center in zone 3 AND RG1 stands screen center in zone 3 AND RB1 stands screen center in zone 3 AND RB2 stands screen center in zone 3 AND BOTH stands screen center in zone 3 AND SALESWOMAN stands screen center in zone 3 AND JOY spot 1.217 252 -35 in zone 1 AND JOY faces left AND JOY is dance_wavehands_happy_loop
JOY (talk_excited_happy)
I can’t believe my baby is all grown.
@RG1 changes into RG1
@RG1 changes hair into Medium Straight Down

Or maybe when you do the transition fade have it something like this:
> @transition fade out black

INT. BLACK - DAY
@YOU stands screen center in zone 3 AND AUSTIN stands screen center in zone 3 AND JOY stands screen center in zone 3 AND NOAH stands screen center in zone 3 AND MELISSA stands screen center in zone 3 AND VERONICA stands screen center in zone 3
@JOY changes into JOY2
@JONAS changes into JONAS1
@NOAH changes into NOAH1
@AUSTIN changes into AUSTIN1
@MELISSA changes into MELISSA1

Try to put the characters on the scene before changing their outfit

This is a duplicate…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.