Outline Contest by Sophbee! 🌟(RESULTS OUT NOW!)

Hey there! So, I’ve decided to organize my first outline contest. It would be great if you could join!

{ SOPHBEE’S OUTLINE CONTEST}

Deadline :date: : October 1st or Sooner

Rulesâť—:

• No rude or mean comments
  • No advertising
  • I don’t tolerate dramas
  • Be creative! Your entry will be declined if I found you copying other people’s arts
  • Have fun! Take this as a fun thing to do, not as a task!
  • Do not remove the watermark
  • If you’re gonna put your entries on any of your social medias, make sure to credit me for the outline!
  • Password : SBOC

Outline :art: : Here it is! No stealing, please.

Here is an example that I made, it was rushed though. Don’t come for me!

Judges :clipboard: : Slots for judges are fully occupied. Looking for more contestants! Judges help to attract more people to join the contest.

1. @LHT
  2. @Hialexhi
  3. @Olivia_f
  4. @Episode.BriarRose
  5. @hismoonrose

Prizes for The Winners :gift:

First Place

• Collab with me for a project/activity of your choice (ex: art trade, etc)
  • A free edit by me! (Anything!)
  • Feature in my story as one of the main characters / I’ll post your entry in my story
  • Spam of likes on the Forums.

Second Place

• I’ll post your art on the forums or my story
  • A free edit by me! (PFP/Slightly edited Cover)
  • Feature in my story as a BG character

Third Place

• I’ll post your art on the forums or my story
  • Spam of likes on the forums
  • Feature in my story as a BG character

Consolation Prize for Top 8 Winners

I’ll post your arts on the forums and make a squad edit of all of us as a thank you gift for joining! :heart:

Others

I’ll post your arts on the forums and recommend you to the people in the community who need help with art stuffs.

Tags :email: : I’m extremely sorry if this tagging thingy is bothering you. I really hope you could join the contest!

People who might be interested

@Killerfrost @Kalizzza @Teahwalker @Cassandra_Dean @QueenMilii @Days @LHT @Itz_Madison @Hialexhi @Chesirekitten101 @Rac5hel @MagixQueenie @Lunar_Rose @TriggerWarning @epsd.ama @Firely_epi @Epy.raven @RainbowCat @F4NCI @ChayChay @L.I.W.F @anj @Kaycee_Rose

This contest is open for everyone so you could still join if you’re not tagged! :yellow_heart:

That’s all, I really look forward to seeing all of the wonderful arts! Do not be discouraged after seeing other people’s arts as every arts is beautiful in their own way!

Thank you!
Sophbee :yellow_heart:

18 Likes

I’ll enter

Password SBOC

1 Like

@Raybadem

1 Like

Yay! Thank you so much for tagging me!

No problem, @Days ! :yellow_heart: Thank you for joining, @Rac5hel too :sparkles:

2 Likes

Bump! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

SBOC I wanna join and Soph I totally did not stalk u. I was just at the “latest” section and saw this

great!! :yellow_heart::rose: its fine! wouldn’t be a big deal though that my gf’s stalking me sorry for not tagging

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me hun. Unfortunately I’m packed with art scene and edit requests so I won’t be entering. Maybe next time though. Good luck hun.

2 Likes

I would love to but I got a lot of work :sob:

I’ll make sure to join next time though!

3 Likes

there r three hidden letters I added in this pic

2 Likes

Sboc

1 Like

Here you go

3 Likes

@epsd.ama @TriggerWarning

Awe, that’s disappointing. I fully understand your situations though. Do join if you have the time! :yellow_heart:

@Days @SilverStar
Those look wonderful! Accepted! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Yayayayyayyy

1 Like

looking for more contestants! :blossom:

2 Likes

I’m working on an entry rn!

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll enter.