Outline Contest Winners Prizes

Hey guys. Sorry I haven’t been very active lately. A lot has been going in my life I took a break from editing… okay… a long break from editing. But now I’m back and more motivated to complete request, etc and hopefully the motivation I have right now doesn’t fade away quickly.

I will be posting the prizes for winners of my outline contest one by one. But to kick things off here is a prize for one of my outline contest winners for my first outlines @Cassandra_Dean <3 Sorry it’s way overdue. It’s not my best so I totally understand if you want me to redo it. Also thank you so much for being so patient with me. I do not deserve your or anyone else’s patience. If you want a version of the edit without my watermark pm me. I hope you like this.

Credit to Kiss Png for the bed background.

P.s - One background is of the bed (the one without the shadows) and the other one is a plain white background (with the shadows).

Again I hope you like it :crossed_fingers: :heart:

Edited (16/04/19)
Hey guys! I’ve been having trouble with the last winner of my first outline contests prize. I was able to finish another prize earlier because it was much easier to do cause the photo of the character were clearer.

So here is a edit of 2 couple. There is a copy of one of each couple and one of both couples. This prize is for @Cheyara_Skadi <3 Sorry I didn’t send them earlier. I was trying to complete the other prizes and lost track of time😅 I’ll pm them now😊

Credit: Both backgrounds used are from the ibis Paint X gallery🙂

Edited (09/05/19)
Hey guys! I’m sorry I’ve taken really long to complete your prizes. But I’ve finished all the prizes and all that’s left is to post. So here is an edit/art scene for @Turtle_Cat :purple_heart: She is one of the winners from my first outline contest :heartpulse: I hope you like it girl! :hugs: I had so much fun doing this :blush: If there are any changes I need to make dm me and let me know. Also sorry for not posting earlier. I ran out of data :sweat_smile: So without further a do here is your prize :gift_heart:

P.s - I’ll dm you your prize properly :heart:

Edited (09/05/19)
I’m back again. Here is another prize and it is the last prize and it’s and edit for @Silver_Shadow one of the winners of my second outline contest :sparkling_heart: Here is your prize :hugs::gift_heart: I really hope you like :sweat_smile: I honestly suck at editing in a soft style but using a hard style doesn’t suit limelight :grimacing: Anyways here is your prize. I will post it on Instagram in case you don’t see it here :blush:

P.s - I’ll dm you your prize again just incase :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Ahh thanks so much! Is adorable! I love it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

awwww…thank you so much :heart_eyes: I am just really glad you like it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ve shown it to the others in the edit and they love it so much!

1 Like

:cry: :cry: :cry: I’m so happy you and your friends like it :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Don’t be silly, like I said, whenever you had the time was fine :grin: I love them.

1 Like

Love these! Where do you get your pose references? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

As I said before, you’re too kind​:sneezing_face::sparkling_heart: Thank you so much for appreciating my work​:heart: You’re such an angel​:sparkles:

1 Like

For the one with the girl with the straight black hair and the the guy with the platinum blond hair I was given the reference by the person who’s prize it is (@Cheyara_Skadi) but the pose reference for the other couple is from Google Images. You can also find some amazing ones on Pinterest. Just type in the search bar “pose references” or “couple pose references”. I hope this helped☺️

2 Likes

Omg, my heaaaaart.

I love ittt!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg :scream: I’m so relieved you like it cause in all honesty you are way more talented than me and I’m sure you can do better than me :sneezing_face: :heart:

1 Like

Omg it’s beautiful :scream: thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::gift_heart::gift_heart: I’m honestly really relieved cause I thought you wouldn’t like it :sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like

Why would anyone dislike your art? They’re really cute and beautiful! :heart_eyes: