Outline Practice Thread

Me and @molly247 are practising outlines. I want to know if others would join if I started a thread for beginners. We can give tips and helpful advice. I’ll probably start it in the next couple days. You don’t have to be a beginner neccesarily.

How it would work
I would assign a picture of a character I make and everyone would work on it. I know some hair and clothing is hard to draw so as we go along I would make the characters with more complex hair and outfits. You can also decide if you want to color in your outlines.

If your interested just reply down below. If I get at least 5 people who are interested I will for sure start the thread.

My Outline Examples

Tags

@Killerfrost @Kalizzza @Cassandra_Dean @QueenMilii @Days @LHT @Itz_Madison @Hialexhi @Chesirekitten101 @Rac5hel @MagixQueenie @Lunar_Rose @Firely_epi @Epy.raven @RainbowCat @F4NCI @ChayChay @L.I.W.F @Kaycee_Rose @Raybadem @kotakala
@KQUEEN
@Queen_K
@Dark.Epy
@SinaoMua
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@CinnamonToast
@Rylie
@Koolgal77
@inkkee
@xApplex
@Silver_Shadow

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged I just copied someone’s list.

7 Likes

Sounds fun. I love doing outlines

3 Likes

That’s great :heartpulse:. Also you don’t have to be necessarily a beginner I just want to make it available for people who want help.

1 Like

That’s cool. I’m not the best. Or at least I don’t think I am. Lol

1 Like

Well. I struggle with noses mostly and lips but my eyes are improving. I think everyone’s outlines are beautiful no matter how much practice they’ve had.

2 Likes

You know it girl!

1 Like

I’d be interested!
(I’m obviously a beginner :grin:)

1 Like

Wonderful thank you. :grinning::heartpulse:

1 Like

Yep! Any help in my edits is awesome!

1 Like

Wasn’t tagged but I still wanna join, if that’s okay with you. :wink:

1 Like

Of course It’s for practice no matter if you were tagged or experience

1 Like

I’ll join. :grin: (this’ll be helpful for my horrible outlines lol)

1 Like

Bump. Feel free to tag others :grin:

@Mmoonart12 @AuthorMDWrites maybe?

1 Like

If there is still spaces I would love to do this :laughing:

1 Like

Yes I think about 6 people are currently planning on joining. As many people as they want can join. This is just so I can see who all will join before I actually start it.

Ty for tagging people :revolving_hearts:

I might do :grin:

1 Like

Possibly. I am very busy atm so I’ll have a look.

1 Like

dang your outlines are good!!! i’m really in the begin begin begin fase!!!

1 Like