Outlines Needed For My Contest

I need maybe 4 outlines. The description for each is below. The poses need to somewhat relate around the descriptions of each outline. I need these in a few days but if you need more time that fine by me. The OC will be on Instagram and tell me how to credit you.

1st Outline
I need this one to have long wavy hair and have any summer wear on like for example a bikini or shorts and a t-shirt.

2nd Outline
I need this one to have a curly afro like the Limelight hair called Voluminous Curls. The outfit has to be a sexy outfit like a slit dress.

3rd Outline
This one has to have straight hair and has a mystical vibe to it. You can choose the outfit for this one.

4th Outline
This one has long shoulder length curls and you can choose the outfit for this one.

If you have a watermark that’s perfect but if not I’ll find another way to credit you.

Deadline? I may do some if I have time, I really need to practice my outlines.

1 Like

The contest deadline is February 25th. I might need the outlines around February 10th if possible

1 Like

I’m not trying to rush you just seeing how it’s going and if you need me to move the deadline. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll do it later today. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

Geez I haven’t talked to you in forever. I was wondering if you finished or if your busy. Also if you want to you don’t have to do them.

1 Like

Oof sorry I forgot about this. I’ll go make them now.

1 Like

Also you have as much time as you need and np💓

1 Like

Sorry that you have to wait so long, here are they :

My insta is @silver.shadow_epy

1 Like

Omfg tysm :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

1 Like