Overlay Approvals

Does anyone know how long does it take for overlays to be approved. I know I can continue writing but I’m curious about the time frame.

1 Like

It depends, sometimes I get them the next day. But now I’m waiting for almost a week.

It took about a month to get approved mainly because I requested so many things and I believe that they try an Approve them all at once witch is difficult at times

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a forum game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I agree but it takes mines usually a couple days but does anyone know why it keeps saying error and won’t let me preview with an unapproved overlay.

If a background or overlay has been rejected, it will not appear because it most likely violated their guidelines or copyright. :full_moon_with_face::heart:

If it’s an overlay that’s still in review, you could try the
@overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1 in 0
command (but this is only if it’s not appearing for you).

Thank you I’ll try that! I just added it today and I got it from Joseph Evans’ website , I’ve gotten one from him approved before so hopefully this one is the same.

1 Like