Overlay/Background Shop [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Hello! I love making, finding, and sharing overlays. As I’m new, I’ll probably respond to your requests fairly quick. This is all FREE. Reply to this with any request and I’ll do my best. This is a short, sweet shop that’ll probably be empty but it’s fine, I love making these and will try my best, don’t hesitate to tell me if it looks horrible but yk, say it nicely.

I may refuse your request if it is out of my capabilities and know that another creator can help you find something much better.

Credit

Credit will be specified as I give you your piece

I have closed this shop due to inactivity, I have another shop offering anything drawn.

13 Likes

Hello! May I request some candy overlays!
:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hope you get requests :heart:

And omg Flora!

1 Like

Of course you can! Because real candies have labels on them which episode will not allow, I was only able to find you cartoon style ones, feel free to let me know if there’s anything wrong, or if there is anything else I can do to help you out.

Candy PNGs

I hope I was able to help!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!
And yes, I’m not so secretly obsessed with her.

1 Like

Ha ha :joy_cat:
My fav is Tecna.

Want to rant about Winx over PM?

1 Like

Omg thanks! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi there :grinning: ! Can I request some car and motorbike overlays?

1 Like

Can you make a desk overlay pretty please? I just want one that fits a bit better in the intern office OL background! Can you make it look somewhat personalized and organized? If not thats fine <3

1 Like

Of course! Sorry it took longer than I thought, it was difficult to find photos without a logo, I’m not 100% sure if these will be perfectly within episode guidelines, but I tried my best.

Motorbikes and Cars PNGs

Let me know if I can do anything more to help you out!

1 Like

I can! I looked at the background you mentioned and tried my best to match the atmosphere. Let me know if you want me to add a computer to any of them. For personalization I wanted to add a frame of perhaps the desk owner and their family or something like that. If you would like me to add a framed photo like that let me know the background you’d like, the characters (and their details), their poses, and any other details.)

Desk PNGs

0949e25911750dc0ea9741ba7ccd100e3e8b736c_2_690x413

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help you!
Credits: StickPNG and nnazarthc on the forums

If I can make a request I would like to have a bed overlay! You know one where the characters can sleep on? And a blanket overlay too if you can!

If you can’t it’s okay love :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Of course! These photos are all just cropped and edited from websites like stickpng, pixabay, and pngimg.

Bed and Blanket PNGs

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help you!

2 Likes

thank you!!!

1 Like

These are perfect! What @ should I use for credit!!

I’m so happy you liked them! You can credit me at @Mare

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Thank you soo much :smiley: . They are all AMAZING :dizzy_face: . How should I credit you?

You’re so welcome! :heartpulse: You can credit me at @Mare

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Hey, Mare, I asked you for a desk overlay recently. I absolutely loved it! Do you think you can find a sort of lobby for an office building background in which I can find another desk overlay to fit it? Thanks <3

1 Like