Overlay/Background Shop [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Hey! Just finished your overlay. I hope I was able to help you out!

Balcony Overlay

And thank you!

1 Like

yes, I love them. thank you!

1 Like

ohmigosh this is amazing!
thank you so much!
how should I credit u?

1 Like

@Mare on the forums is fine. Thanks so much and you’re so welcome! :heartpulse:

1 Like

HEY there!
I just wanted to ask you, do you know how can I use these extra background in my script!

cuz I have tried writing them in my script but they show these background are not available…or others

1 Like

If the episode backgrounds show as not available try screenshotting the background and uploading it yourself as a background. If that doesn’t work, screenshot your script and pm it to me.

1 Like

hey Mare!
do you think you can make me a magic overlay?
i can PM you to give more details?

1 Like

Of course I can! PM me the details about color, shape, and your overall vision of what it should look like. I’d love to help you.

1 Like

thank you!!
give me a moment and ill pm ya.

2 Likes

Hey I was wondering can you do a overlay of a tray with cookies, sandwhichs in it.

3 Likes

I’d love to! Would you prefer I use the episode props if a tray and cookies/sandwiches so if people eat them it looks more natural? Or would you like a realistic version?

Also, would you like both cookies and sandwiches on the tray or two trays with those foods separate?

1 Like

Thank you so much. Hi I would like to be with episode props and one tray. Can you make sure it includes Marshmallow Turkey Fluff Sandwich Bread Brown, Panini Sandwich Bread Brown, Bagel Cream Cheese, Cookie Chocolate Chip, Episoda can cup with some other stuff. Please.

2 Likes

Was this what you wanted?

2 Likes

Thank you yes it is but is there flatter tray we can use and can you please double each item. Im sorry

2 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

OMG thank you so much. How do I credit you?

3 Likes

@Mare would be great. I’m so glad you like it!

3 Likes

Hi!! Thank you for this thread. I would love a Modern Kitchen background and a dining table with chair overlays and table overlays please. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi can I get a stack of papers overlay.

3 Likes

Heey!! :blush: I’m looking for a front door, but inside the house, where my character can go and welcome people. Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes