Overlay code not working! :<

Hi, for some reason my overlay code is not working. It keeps showing Warning in the side bar. This is the code:
INT. LOUNGE TROPICAL HOTEL EST - NIGHT
@cut to zone 2
@overlay INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY create
@overlay INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY shifts to 314 57 in zone 1
@overlay INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY scales to 0.910 0.910
@overlay INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY moves to layer 2
@overlay INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY opacity 1
&ODELLE spot 0.948 70 121 in zone 2 and ODELLE moves to layer 1 and ODELLE faces right and ODELLE is deepbreath

Does anyone know what’s wrong? Thanks!

1 Like

It is probably because there is a AND in your overlay name. Have you tried adding it directly to your background?

You would write this:

INT. LOUNGE TROPICAL HOTEL EST - NIGHT with INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY to 0.910 314 57 in zone 1 at layer 2

2 Likes

The overlay will show, but it’s still at the wrong positioning and the coordinates don’t change even after I’ve changed the coordinates of the spot directing. :frowning:

1 Like

Have you tried copy and pasting the code I wrote? :relaxed:

1 Like

Yep, it still doesn’t work. Maybe it’s an issue w the overlay itself?

1 Like

This should work. If not, then you might need to change the overlay name. :point_down:

INT. LOUNGE TROPICAL HOTEL EST - NIGHT with INT. KITCHEN ECONOMY BRICK RED THEME SEA TABLE AND ISLAND - DAY to 0.910 314 57 in zone 1 at layer 2

&cut to zone 2

&ODELLE spot 0.948 70 121 in zone 2 and ODELLE moves to layer 1 and ODELLE faces right and ODELLE is deepbreath

1 Like

Ah I didn’t see this. I tried it and it works now! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.