Overlay color change and cut out needed ASAP

Hello! I need some images cut out and colored so it look like the colors of this background.
Background:

Images to cut our and recolor:

Tags:
@Lin.Steeles @Allie_Diamond_Epy @FlowerGriefer @lanafrazer_episode

Thank you!

4 Likes

I want to help, but I don’t have the time to cut and repaint these pictures, because I’m pretty slow, but I have some white lightning overlays. It’s just some basic white lightnings, but I can share them if you want them.

1 Like

Sure! Thanks!

1 Like

I tried my hand😂. If you like it I can do the others!

1 Like

Okay😊

2 Likes

Thank you! Would you possibly make them red?

Oh my god! This is great, though I only want the lightning(maybe crop it for me amazing human?)

1 Like

I can do that!

1 Like

Well I guess you don’t need me anymore :sweat_smile:
Good luck with your story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So I WOULD cut out the lightning, but my hands are so shaking :joy:

I hope this is more of what your looking for!

1 Like

I do! Yours were great!

I can recolor the ones from from @/Natasha_Darkforce if you’d like?

1 Like

That’s fine!

@Phoenix_Hope
Thank you!!

2 Likes

uuhhhh I think she deleted the comment :sweat_smile: @Natasha_Darkforce could you put the white ones back :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t understand that you meant my overlays, I thought they weren’t good (because I don’t have the time to recolor them) so I deleted the comment :sweat_smile:

I put them here then :slight_smile:

Summary

And I forgot to say that I would appreciate if you gave me credit for them @Danielle318 . :blush::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

No, they were great! @Phoenix_Hope is just offering to recolor them from the original! Thanks for the help!

I will!!

2 Likes

Alright I’m pretty sure I got all of them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

@RileyWrites could you possibly recolor the originals? I want to have a variety of choice. Thank you. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

1 Like