Overlay glitch in app

When using tappable overlays if you try to pan around and put your finger over the over lay a grey box comes up over it. But it completely ruins the game play of my episode which is basically an escape room as it will show players where to click for overlays which I don’t want to happen.

I’m not sure if this is supposed to happen or wether it’s a glitch

Is that the spot you’d click to ge to the stuff on the desk? If so, check to see if you maybe put the wrong opacity or haven’t duplicated a different set opacity in your tappable code?

That’s really all I can think would cause a square like that-- if that’s not right, maybe place a support ticket because I’ve never seen that happen.

I’ve got the opacity set to 100… would you be able to tap it if it was at 0?

It seems to happen with all the mini games I make

1 Like

Yes, as long as the overlay is over the spot you want to make tappable, you can set the opacity to 0. Have you checked out Joseph Evan’s episode tutorials on youtube? He has one about making and using tappables. It’s really useful and he shows split screen of the portal and previewer so you can see the code and what it should look like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This worked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you sooo much !!!

1 Like

Yay! Glad it worked :smiley:

1 Like