Overlay help? please!

so I saw the range rover overlay in positively princess an I really wanna use it in my story however when i look i cant find it? Is it a special one “only for episode” or is it a hidden animation? help please!!

Sorry if its the wrong category Mods :sweat_smile::grimacing:

1 Like

Hello! I don’t read Positively Princess so I don’t exactly know what you’re talking about. Is there any chance you could send a picture of it?

1 Like

um ill try hold on! :blush:

1 Like

It’s probably a special overlay made just for that story (which may or may not ever be released to creators).

1 Like

yeah that’s what i was thinking :frowning_face: oh well

sorry i can’t find any screen shots of it and it would take agews to replay the whole thing :sweat:

That’s fine. If you really want you can do a brief search of the overlay catalog, but it’s probably just one they used and haven’t (or never will) uploaded it

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since it’s about overlays. :smiley: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Usually, they use their own overlays, ones that aren’t from the catalog collection

I can get you an overlay like that if you request it here

hope this helped :smile:

1 Like

tysm!!