Overlay Help Please! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay so I have like 20 triangles I need to crop so that there is no empty space. Unfortunately on my computer and every where I have tried you can only square crop.
If anyone can give me a website where you can free crop OR if you can do it for me I will be super grateful. There canโ€™t be any empty space. If you can do this for me I will make you a custom tappable menu template :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

You can use removebg.com if you want to remvoe a background if you want to crop you can try https://www.iloveimg.com/crop-image

Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I was asking for. I wasnโ€™t clear enough!
So you know how when you try to crop something it automatically makes it crop in the shape of a square? Well I need to crop a PNG image of a triangle so that there is no empty space when I upload it as an overlay. Like, I need to crop it in the shape of a triangle :joy:

1 Like

Oh wow, I could try, I linked another website into my first pst hope that helps.

1 Like

I will send you the images that need cropped in about 30 min.
Thank you so much in advance.
And if I send them to you and you donโ€™t feel like doing it or itโ€™s too hard then no worries :+1:t2:
Iโ€™m aware itโ€™s a lot to ask, which is why Iโ€™m offering a menu template in return

1 Like

I donโ€™t need anything in return by the time I reply again, someone will probably do it by then cause I am going to bed in 5. Sorry! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Thanks anyway!

1 Like