Overlay help! Please

So long story short I uploaded a glass overlay for my story but the way it looks on mobile view is a lot harsher than the preview version on my computer :frowning:

This is what it looks like on PC and mobile preview:

Obviously I want it to look like the bottom pic but idk how to adjust it, can someone help or link me to a useable glass overlay?

1 Like

If you can send me the overlay, I can fix the opacity for you of just the glass. If you lower the opacity of the whole overlay in your coding, you’ll be able to see some of the man behind the glass.
Also, the web previewer and mobile previewer can look a lot different so don’t worry about that. Just make sure before you publish anything to preview the whole thing in the app!

1 Like

You can also use the create command. It’s a lot easier than going through the extra work.

3 Likes

Ok I’ll send you the overlay when I get back home, I have tried fixing the opacity in code but it doesn’t change at all, even at 0.01% :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for linking me to this! I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was able to fix the brightness by using the create option, so I think I’m good now. Thank you so much for your help though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!