Overlay intro help!

I got the overlays and script to copy and paste from Alexa_episode from her google drive, but i keep getting an error message that it is incorrect and when i view it, the first overlay isn’t showing, yet the second one is. Any ideas on how to help?

This is the code;

INT. OVERLAY BACKGROUND - DAY with MATURE THEMES to 1.000 266 87 in zone 2 at layer 1 with MUSIC AND SOUNDS to 0.976 308 101 in zone 2 at layer 1
music music_slowjam
@pause for a beat
sound email_sent
@overlay MUSIC AND SOUNDS shifts to -10 101 in zone 1 in 1
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@overlay MUSIC AND SOUNDS shifts to -332 101 in zone 1 in 1
sound email_sent
@overlay MATURE THEMES shifts to -10 89 in zone 1 in 1
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@overlay MATURE THEMES shifts to -312 91 in zone 1 in 1
@transition fade out black

The error is;

@overlay MUSIC AND SOUNDS shifts to -10 101 in zone 1 in 1’ is not a valid directing command.’
And it does it for the rest of the shifting overlay commands. Is it because they are still in review? Surely if that was the case the Mature Themes overlay wouldn’t work then? Ahhhh please help!

Switch the time and zone number. Instead of “in zone 1 in 1” change it to “in 1 in zone 1”.

Or since you’re already in zone 1, you can just have “in 1” without the zone #

Thanks! I’ll try that

It didn’t work still! I took out the zone then tried it, then took out the time and it still did nothing! Only the mature themes works?!?

Are you still getting the same error?

Yep!

Try replacing “MUSIC AND SOUNDS” with a different overlay just to see if it works then. My guess is that maybe the system is having a problem with more than 2 words overlay names.

Hm. Possibly. I’ll try that, Thank’s again!

You’re a life saver! It worked! Thank you so much, I appreciate it x

Awesome! You’re welcome :blush: