Overlay is WAY too big

So I have two overlays that are showing up WAY too big. I have to scale them down to .01 for them to show up the correct size. I don’t know why, and this has never happened to me before. I tried changing the code a bunch of times, I tried updating the script, I tried reuploading the overlays, I tried closing out and reopening the browser, I even tried restarting my entire computer… Nothing is working! I checked the size of the overlays and they’re only at 481x192. There is no reason for them to be showing up this huge. No reason I can think of anyways… Someone please help me! :tired_face: :weary: Thanks in advance! :blush:

Is it maybe your zoom? Like do you have the zoom reset or a previous one on the scene?

1 Like

No this is actually the very first scene of the very first chapter of my new story. And I made sure to reset the zoom anyways just to make sure.

Hmm :thinking: that’s really so weird lol I can’t really think of anything else either. Maybe it’s a glitch. :thinking:
May I see your script? And maybe even your overlay to see if it uploads the same on my end?

are you using int. black - night

1 Like

Yes I am

That background does that to the overlays. I suggest you upload your own black background

3 Likes

Really?? That’s so weird! Alright I’ll try that

1 Like

Oh my goodness it worked! Thank you!

1 Like

I uploaded my own black background and it fixed the overlay size! Thanks for pointing that background issue out!

yeah no probs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.