OVERLAY ISSUE - my overlay doesn't show up on any background!

Here’s the problem.
None of my overlays appear on any background. I thought that maybe it’s a problem only with the overlays that I created. But no. Even the overlays that are already in the art catalogue won’t show on any of the backgrounds.
All I typed in the coding was “@overlay OVERLAY create”. And then I would adjust it while previewing and copy the stage.
Idk what’s wrong and it’s messing with my head. I don’t understand coding well as I’m new to this, but please someone help my poor *ss! :sob:

2 Likes

Have you tried &overlay OVERLAY opacity 1 in 0 after ‘creating’ them?

Yes. No matter how many changes I make, it won’t appear!:weary: @schittwriter

That’s no good!
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your script?
:point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

If you’re previewing in zone 2 or 3, the overlay still appears in zone 1. You can just drag it into your specific zone and copy the coordinates how you usually would do! :smile:

If it still doesn’t work, I would advice you to send a support ticket to Episode :neutral_face:

If you want, you can send me a screenshot of that line and I will try to help! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Ok, idk what happened, but somehow it showed up🤦🏻‍♀️

1 Like

Sending a ticket to episodes was the first thing I did, smh! :woman_facepalming:t2: But I got it now (miraculously!) Thank you so much for responding tho​:heart:

1 Like

I’m glad it showed!

1 Like

Thank you for being helpful though :heart:

1 Like