Overlay issues?

Is anybody else having issues with overlays? It’s not my coding because it’s the exact format and was showing up just fine the other day. I tried the web previewer, my phone, and even sent the link but my overlays still aren’t working right. They won’t go to where I placed them at all and I don’t know why.

3 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem! I made a post about it on directing help like 30 mins ago because my overlays won’t follow the code even though it’s all correct :confused: maybe something’s wrong with the portal

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not the only one! Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

Me too! Thought it was just me. I tried to make a character blur out, so I had an overlay of the background, but it messed up the whole scene because it didn’t work :neutral_face:

1 Like

I really hope they fix this soon!

1 Like

Me too sis!

1 Like

I had the same issue on mobile preview and had to refresh the episode like 5 times o.o

1 Like

I’ve refreshed at least 25 times. I think it’s just a problem with the portal.

1 Like

@LadySamantha Can you type your script over here, maybe i could fix it?

It’s just episode not working, and i’ve discovered we’ll basically just have to wait until they fix it. Thank you though!

they should atleast announce it, my overlays work fine though :lying_face::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It’s not really an everything problem I don’t think. It’s kinda of like a glitch I guess. I asked around on Facebook and a lot of other people are having the same problem. They said they’d send my ticket to an upper person and I haven’t heard from the since.

okay :blush: i hope they fix it xox

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.