OVERLAY: Limbs (Hands/Arms)

Overlays created by Episode of limbs such as hands and arms. (legs?)
They could do the color wheel option and label all the colors by the skin colors they already have.
Problem: There are 60 different skin colors available for characters.
Solution: Author could ask before using an overlay “did you keep your character at their default skin color?” if yes they can use the overlay… if not maybe they can use it anyway and just say “hey the overlay wont match your character are you sure you’d like to use this overlay in the next scene or view scene without overlay?”

I’m requesting it because finding someone to make you an overlay is a hassle and when I make one myself it looks bad LOL.
If you agree please support by liking & commenting! :heart:

Other Ideas of mine:
ANIMATION: Caress Face

14 Likes

Support! They should add them! We all need limb overlays, and sometimes when we want them urgently we can’t but have to wait till it gets approved

2 Likes

Support :relaxed:

2 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Support! And they should also include some way to do this easily with customisation so that the overlay changes based on your characters skin tone (without having to code EVERY single skin tone overlay in). I’ve seen it in plenty of official stories with customisation! (Although I’m not actually sure if this was done with or without all of the coding)

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

bump

1 Like