OVERLAY: Magical Overlays

Adding in magical overlays (magical orbs, forcefields, fireballs, magic beams, etc.) can really bring the Fantasy section of Episode to a whole new level of awesome. It could possibly even lead to stories of different genre’s having cool magical twists. I’ve seen amazing stories use magical overlays of their own and it really made the story spark.

I think this would be an awesome addition to Episode’s overlay collection, and can lead to some epic plot ideas that can make for a magical Episode story.

I’ve grabbed a few images from the internet to help picture what this suggestion suggests

The pink/purple forcefield here is an example of what it could look like, OR another way could be a dome shaped where it surrounds the individual

I’d like to hear your thoughts guys.

39 Likes

Would be so cool.

Even though at this point I’ve gathered all of that from the internet but them making some themselves wouldnt hurt~

9 Likes

support.

5 Likes

I like the idea and are in for evrything new. but I kinda dont care about background and overlays because we can upload our own. I rather have new clothes and animation

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Really good point there

2 Likes

Support! I think making a story for the Magicka contest would be a lot easier with these.

2 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Supppport!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support :smiley: