Overlay needed for a hair style

Hi!
I have male Viking Character who I would love to put a side plait on.
If anyone can help me with an overlay so I can add it to his current hairstyle so it looks like he has a side plait, that would be highly appreciated!
Hair colour : ash blonde

Full Credit will be used in every chapter for this character
Many thanks,
Kristen xx

Hi! I’d love to help you! But can you give me more details? Can you show me your character? :sweat_smile:

Awesome,thank you so much Sure no problem :blush:
Here is what he looks like

Hope that helps, just let me know if you need anything else :heartpulse:

1 Like

I got it!

Do you like it?

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:
:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:
:scream:. Absolutely AMAZING!! Thank you so much! I love it!
How would you like your credit?
Your Instagram? Or something else.
PS. I could hug you right now :laughing:

Thank you! :joy::joy:
My IG account is @annika.episode
And if you want, you can recommend my story and I recommend yours, what do you think?

1 Like

Too easy :+1:t5::revolving_hearts::kissing_heart: I haven’t published my first chapter yet, but that’s no problem at all. What is the title of your story? :blush: I can add you on Insta and promote it there if you like. :v:t5::heartpulse:

My insta is hodgson.kristen

Oh thank you so much! It’s my first story and I’m very excited about it :heart: Send me your story when you publish it!
This is my story:
Title: Invincible
Author: Annika
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: An ancient legend says that a silver dragon will be reborn from the ashes to destroy everything. In a world divided in gods and barbarians, Elizabeth Brown will have to fight to survive and save her little sister from her parents’ killer. Everything changes when she is sent to the palace and meets an interesting god, the hot prince Alexander.

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Wow your story sounds so interesting!! :heart_eyes: Love that cover!! And the summary is very catchy, well done.
My story is also set back in time, I really love BC era especially fantasy.
It’s also my first story, I’m excited but also nervous…
But to be honest I’m just happy to be able to get it finished haha reads will be a bonus. I will have to add your story to my favs and check it out :blush:

Title : Born to Reign!
Summary: Olympia is the Princess of the most prestigious Kingdom and it’s now time to step up to the throne, but will she find a prince worthy of the throne and her heart before a war destroys her whole world and her family’s legacy forever…
Again thanks so much for the overlay. :blob_hearts:

Just Shared on IG feed and Story as well as my Facebook :wink:

Thank you! :heart: Your story sounds very interesting too! I’m waiting for it :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile: