Overlay needed for window in INT. DUMPY APARTMENT BEDROOM - DAY/NIGHT

Hi! I’ve spent an hour trying to look for a window overlay for the background INT. DUMPY APARTMENT BEDROOM - DAY/NIGHT does anyone happen to have one or know who may have one?
I apologize in advance too, I’ve never posted on here before, so I don’t know if I am posting this in the correct area! I would appreciate any help!

1 Like

Hey check out our shop:
Official Art Shop Thread and more… {OPEN} [4 Artists]

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to find a link to your overlay shop on your page! Are you able to send me a link?

2 Likes

Were u able to click on her link?

2 Likes

Yes I was! Was I supposed to submit a request on that page?

2 Likes

I’ve never requested from a shop before because I make my own stuff lol but it looks like you do request on there and they’ll add you to the list. But also I could make it for you if you’d like!

2 Likes

I would appreciate this so much D: I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this window overlay and I tried using a cheap free photoshop to do it myself, but it looked so cringe.

2 Likes

Lol no worries girl! There’s so many threads I can imagine the difficulty lol To clarify you’d like a overlay made out of the window from both day and night version of that background?

2 Likes

Yes, if it is not too much trouble!

2 Likes

Ok! Starting it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

2 Likes

No problem girl​:hugs:! And sorry it’s taking a little longer than I thought because there’s so many little details lol :eyes: but easy peasy :slight_smile:. Are you planning to make it so that someone can stand like outside the window?

2 Likes

I’m only asking because if you are i would make another type of overlay in addition from this background☺️

2 Likes

Actually its a scene of a bird flying into the window and crashing into it xD and take your time dear! I’m just happy you are taking some of your time to make this, I’m so grateful!

2 Likes

You are so kind :blush: I have this as well in one of my stories lol Good minds think alike! So lol yeah it was harder than i thought especially the night time background because of the way its blended and colored but try these out and see if it works for your story.
Also I’d love to read your story! Sounds like we have the same sense of humor :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope this is what you meant about cutting out the window lol if not just let me know.

Window overlay

1 Like

Also when you upload it, as long as you don’t resize it or anything, it automatically will be placed in the right spot of the background.
So then when you start the scene you want to use it in, you can easily just do
INT. BACKGROUNDNAME with OVERLAYNAME at layer #
Then save and preview it.
And then copy the overlay spot and paste it and just add the zone that it’s in. I hope that made sense. :llama:

1 Like

MY HERO! Thank you so much! These are perfect and exactly what I was looking for! I gave you a follow on instagram and I’ll upload a video of exactly what will be happening in the scene with the windows and the bird xD THANK YOU AGAIN FOR DOING THIS! <3

1 Like

Yay! :yay: no problem hun! :slight_smile: Happy it’s what you needed! And thank you for the follow :slight_smile: I followed back :grimacing: and please do! I would love to see it :heart_eyes:

1 Like