Overlay not showing up on mobile

Hey guys, the teardrop overlay showed up on my web previewer but not on my phone, am I missing something here?

Sorry if it’s too small

&overlay TEAR DROP create
&overlay TEAR DROP scales to 0.404 0.404
&overlay TEAR DROP shifts to 155 355 in zone 3 in 0 THEN overlay TEAR DROP opacity 1 THEN overlay TEAR DROP shifts to 154 336 in zone 3 in 1 THEN overlay TEAR DROP opacity 0 in .5 loop infinite times

1 Like

hmm - can you show me what you have above this?

here it is

EXT. BALCONY - NIGHT
@RIO changes into RIO OUTFIT 2
&cut to zone 3
&zoom on 796 337 to 242% in 0
&RIO spot 0.818 156 213 in zone 3 AND RIO is idle_rear
@transition fade in white in 5
@pause for 2
@RIO is idle_sad AND RIO faces right
&overlay TEAR DROP scales to 0.404 0.404
&overlay TEAR DROP shifts to 155 355 in zone 3 in 0 THEN overlay TEAR DROP opacity 1 THEN overlay TEAR DROP shifts to 154 336 in zone 3 in 1 THEN overlay TEAR DROP opacity 0 in .5 loop infinite times

1 Like

Hmm… I am trying to break my brain but I have no idea.

The only thing that comes to my ming is that you combine in the loop 2 different types of commands…
I actually dunno why but I in such case usually do it in 2 separate lines one for shift and the other for opacity.

Okay I will give that a try, thank you :blush:

But in this case, I am really not sure it’s the solution… maybe somebody else will have an idea. :thinking:

Do you think maybe it’s because it’s still not yet approved by episode? But if that’s the case I have many other overlays that are not yet approved but they still show up on my phone. :woman_shrugging:t2:

nope - you should be able to see in the app the overlay even it is not approved yet.

do you got any other warning under the overlay approval error?

Wait nvm it actually says it’s been approved… :face_with_monocle:
擷取

I suggest you use that line with TEAR

And then I get rid of

right?

1 Like

Yeah. Let me send you a thread

Okay I’ll try that now hold on, thanks.

1 Like

This is an example

1 Like

This worked! Thank you!

1 Like

Np! :blob_sun:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.