Overlay request? :)

Hi, gn! Can anybody help me?
So, I’m trying to write a story but I’m, again, trapped in it because I can’t find the right overlays for it. Beforehand, I must say I was totally inspired by @lizzy.writes 's new story “Time Immune”!
Okay, I need a wall overlay, that people can walk behind it. It’s kinda hard to explain since I’m not really english fluent, so I’ll send a picture of how the author did it.

And instead of doing it for this specific plot, I’d like to do it like if it was a basement! I was planning to use one of these episode original backgrounds “INT. BASEMENT HALLWAY - NIGHT” or “INT. LONG HALLWAY - DAY” as a base. And that’s it! I really hope somebody can help me.
Have a g’day!

• Ella @m_martedi
2 Likes

What would you like me to cut out, exactly

2 Likes

I’d like another wall on front of the rest of the background, like the wall the girl in the image is hidden on… So you would have to cut a part of the bg wall, and make a border so it would look like an end wall? It’s just like the image example but another type of wall, because that’s a space shift. Thank you so much already!

2 Likes

Ok, I was wondering, could you send me a photo of the wall without the girl? It would make things easier…

1 Like

It’s not the same exactly wall I need… I wanted like the same thing, but using “INT. BASEMENT HALLWAY - NIGHT” or “INT. LONG HALLWAY - DAY” as the background, but I need a wall that matches one of these bg to use it in my story… Does it make sense? lol

2 Likes

and… I sadly don’t have a picture of the wall without the girl ;-;

2 Likes

Without a clear image, there’s not much I can do for you. Sorry. If you have a lookalike, send it to me and I will be happy to assist you. Until then, have a great day!

1 Like

hey, thanks for reading! @nataliesky actually created my intro, so I’m tagging her in, but I think she cut it out from a background(?).

omg, thank you so much! I love you’re story btw :upside_down_face: :heart:

1 Like