Overlay Requests open

Hi Guys, so I’ve been making my own overlays for my stories and recently helped someone with overlays too. I thought I’ll help you guys out. If anyone is looking for an overlay I’m happy to help… but please read the rules…

Rules:

1. Please don’t rush me, you will get your work done.
  2. No rude comments.
  3. If I can’t do it, I will tell you I can’t.
  4. You need to credit me on my Instagram handle: episode_mich
My examples

1 Like

Can you get me an overlay of this car-

P.S- Without the shadow at the bottom of the car.

Sure… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please check if it’s okay…

Oh that’s perfect !

1 Like

How do I credit you ?

1 Like

My Instagram handle: episode_mich

1 Like

Hi can I please get an overlay of this car

1 Like

:+1:t3: sure… :slight_smile: I will need to remove the Ferrari logo though okay. Else it’ll get rejected by episode…

Thanks I appreciate it

I will need to remove the Ferrari logo though okay. Else it’ll get rejected by episode…

That’s fine

Okay… :slight_smile:

I’ve done it… but the image is a bit blurry on the bonnet area. You check it out. If not I have a yellow car overlay if you would want. Else I’ll check for another red Ferrari and send it to you…

1 Like

It’s ok thanks for doing this happy holidays and happy new year

1 Like

Wish you the same… I actually got another red car overlay. If you would want it. It has the shadow underneath. I can take it off if you want! But the shadow doesn’t really matter actually imageedit_10_9119167919|690x246

1 Like

At home like your car better than mine but I don’t want to make you do anything you don’t want to do like helping me again

1 Like

Lol… so you want my car? I’ll take it off if you want

1 Like

Yeah I want your car it looks so much better than my original

2 Likes

Cool… I’ll give it to you in a while okay. Abit busy at the moment… :slight_smile:

2 Likes