**OFFICIAL** Overlay Sharing Thread

Does anyone have a dog overlay?

Hey :smile: I was just wondering if you would be able to turn one of my images into an overlay? I have created the image already, it’s an article that i need one of my characters to be able to hold and read but i’m not quite sure how to do that? Is there any way you would be able to help?

These are awesome thanks for sharing

@ItsMissK, Of course, you can, all you need to do is to follow the steps:

1. Go to the Writer’s Portal > Art Catalog > Overlays > Uploaded to YOUR account and you’ll be directed to a page where they ask you to upload an image.

2. Just select the image from your computer, name it and accept the terms and conditions.

3. Be patient and wait until overlay is approved by the Episode Team before using.

4 Likes

hey does anyone have a breakfast table overlay? thanks :blush:

1 Like

Does anyone have any pink blanket overlays or a bath overlay?

Would it be alright if I used the bush one with the flowers? It’s exactly what I’m looking for :astonished:

Does anyone have an “end of episode” overlay that I can use?

You can use anything on this thread freely unless otherwise specified by the poster (if someone wants credit for their contribution they would include how to credit them in their post).

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thank you so much!

1 Like

Here are some more, no crediting.

Overlays

BAR

13 Likes

a301d5ba2dcce6f114257bcd141a488a90d3d172_1_465x500
Does anyone know who made this overlay? I found it on Google and I’d like to use it and of course give credit to the maker.

8 Likes

i could of sworn that bed overlay is from smg. episode or episode life.
its from one of their backgrounds

Looks like it was made by alexa.episode but i’m not sure.

1 Like

Definitely not my bed overlay. Maybe by someone else who kindly shared their work on EpisodeLife?

It’s from one of the episode backgrounds in the gallery, I just cut it out, anybody could do the same.

I think I made that one, I recognize how I messed up on cutting out the feet. I actually posted it on this thread in my first reply. You can use it free of crediting, all I did was cut it out from an episode background.
chair%20right

8 Likes

thank you!

this is a sharing thread so perhaps you should ask a art group to do it?

1 Like