Overlay size heeeellllllppp!

Can someone make these overlays a three zone background for me please
I tried making it the size @Dara.Amarie siad on her website but there are some that works for that and some who don’t here are the overlays I need please

1 Like

I don’t have anything about overlay background sizing on my website, so I’m not sure what you mean by this.

Also, those are already 3 zones. What are you trying to do? If those are overlays and you just want to add them to your scene, all you gotta do is change the scale size in the script to match the size of the background you’re using.

2 Likes

So is this only for looping backgrounds

1 Like

i’m quite sure that’s only the sizing for the overlays used to make looping backgrounds. normal 3-zone backgrounds are 1920 x 1136.

2 Likes

Yes, that page is for looping backgrounds only

2 Likes

the last image is a looping background and that one did not work is there a nouther size for it to be a 3 zone looping background

1 Like

did you upload it as an overlay?

2 Likes

yes I did.

that’s strange. there’s no size requirements for an overlay so the size shouldn’t be a problem. can you explain how it’s not working?

1 Like

This is what it dose and the size I made it was 1193 x 700

It’s saying your file size is too big, did you have it as a png or jpg, usually those would be good size file?

1 Like

png.

Try re saving it as a jpeg maybe. Since that will shrink it, it most lower the quality though.

1 Like

overlays can only be pngs.

1 Like

Oh ok, I didn’t know that. Ty for letting me kno.

1 Like

I just relsied I made a type o mistake I men’t 1183 x 700
not 1193 x 700

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.