OVERLAY: Wheelchair - Disabilities

Bump ^^

Bump :orange_heart:

1 Like

Yes! I need this for my second story!

Bump!

The wheelchairs could be a clothing item, a prop, and maybe they could add an animation of moving the wheels too.

Support

Bump :sunny:

Also bump and support and bump

Amazing idea! I totally support😍

If you guys need a wheelchair for your character, I have a wheelchair overlay -or actually two of them. That way you can layer them like wheelchair-char-wheelchair, so that the character actually looks like it’s sitting in the wheelchair. I won’t post them here, but if you guys want to use them I can PM them for you -if you credit me, of course!

I wish they would have it as an official prop/overlay, so that it would be easier… It took me a lot of time to make mine!

Summary

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

Bump

Support!

support!

Support! :cherry_blossom:

yeah that would make more sense

Support!

Bumping!

This is awesome!!! I am a newbie in creating stories…so please pardon my ignorance…But… How can I use this wheelchair for a story that I am currently writing?

2 Likes

I’m new to story creation too, but here is my understanding of how it works:

• Save to your computer.
  • If it isnt a PNG file, convert it to PNG (there are lots of websites that will do this for).
  • In the writing portal, go to the “overlay” section, and upload it as an overlay.
  • Use as a regular overlay .

If you arent sure how to use an overlay, theres stuff about it in the guide section of the writing portal. There are also tutorials in other places. I highly recommend Joseoh Evan’s on YouTube.

2 Likes