OVERLAY: Wheelchair - Disabilities

Thank you soooo much!!! <3 All suggestions and information helps me tremendously. I have been reading the guides and watching the tutorials that Evans has put together. Thank you for that suggestion as well. I just have to apply the information now. This forum has become my Holy Grail.

1 Like

It has a TON of useful info. I use it regularly lol. Dont be afraid to ask for help, everyone is very friendly!

Also, what I did before working on my story is create a sort of cheat sheet/library of all the coding info I found via the guide or other tutorials. I summarized how to use each thing (overlay, reader messages, font changes) into one Word document so if I got stuck while writing I could quickly look it up in one place and not lose my momentum. I highly recommend doing something like that! I wouldn’t have made the deadline on the contest without it.

1 Like

Actually, if you want, I could send mine to you, too.

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

That sounds like a truly effective way to get the job done. Thank you. I tend to have several tabs open on my laptop and click back and forth between all of them. I call it organized chaos. LOL Way to go on entering a contest. I am just trying to create a story that is cohesive and comprehensible. Because if I can’t follow what’s going on. Nobody else will.

Oh… I don’t want to take up too much of your time. I appreciate all of your help though!!! You are awesome!!! <3

bump!!!

Support. I need a wheelchair for my new story!

WC overlay

Here’s a wheelchair overlay I made for anyone who might need it that looks more like the kind of wheelchair a disabled person would use on a daily basis than one that you would see in a hospital.

2 Likes

Yes, I support this too!! I’d like to see a walking stick and slow/unsteady walk animation.

Bump :heart:

Support :blob_hearts:

Support!

Ideally a “prop” that attaches to the bottom of a character rather than the hand. The wheels don’t need to turn while it moves, but it would be a lot easier than making your own overlay, resizing, timing the movements, etc.

And while they’re at it, one electric and one non-electric. :+1:

4 Likes

Bump :heart:

Support!

Bump :orange_heart:

Bump :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

Bump!

Support!