Overlay won't appear

Overlay by episode_amanda:

Background:

Coding:

Try adding the zone into the shift command?

1 Like

So don’t add zone to scale command?

1 Like

Also happy birthday

1 Like

Yeah, just the shift line:

@overlay FRUIT EPISODE_AMANDA shifts to 502 206 in zone 3

Also, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, I tell you if it that helped or not

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Still won’t show :frowning: I think it is spot position for overlay but can’t find it trying to move or scale it so annoying

1 Like

Try adding in the opacity too (I don’t think this would be it because it should already have the opacity at 1 anyway)

@overlay FRUIT EPISODE_AMANDA opacity 1 in 0

1 Like

Should I add the opacity before shift and scale?

1 Like

I’d put it after, but I don’t think it makes a difference (I still think the opacity should already be at 1 since you added overlay to the scene, but it’s worth a shot)

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Still not there

1 Like

Weird! I have no idea what else it could be then. If you use a different overlay, does it still show up?
Also, this might not be anything important, but usually my scale commands are the same numbers. Like 0.100 and 0.100 but yours are 0.100 and 0.097. Again, I don’t know if that’s something that would cause it not to show up, I’ve just never seen those numbers be different sizes

1 Like

I made the scale and shift positions up as wasn’t sure and won’t show up so. Oh right I have no idea

1 Like

Try setting the scale to 1.0 1.0 and the position to 0 0 in zone 3 (as long as you’re in zone 3)
You’ll be able to see the overlay, hopefully. Then use the directing function to manually shrink and place it to the size and position you want.
Write that into the script instead and remember to add the zone.

2 Likes

What would I write then? Sorry