Overlay won't show up

I uploaded my “own” overlay and it got accepted. Now I used the name of that overlay and typed that:

@overlay X create
@overlay X shifts to 140 240
@overlay X scales to 0.7 0.7
@overlay X opacity 1

like it was stated on some sites explaining how to do it but the overlay won’t appear anywhere. Even refreshing the page is not helping and idk where my mistake is. Or how I make that appear on screen.

Additionally idk if it is important: My character is standing in zone 3 do I need to write something so the overlay is in zone 3 too? bc idk what I have to do if it the case. It didn’t accept
@overlay X in zone 3

It’s @overlay X create

You typed in @overlay X creare, so that’s the problem

You have to correctly type the commands correctly so it would work lol. Also if you put what zone the overlay X shifts you would type it out like this:

Like let’s say that you want it in zone two
@overlay X shifts to 140 240 in zone 2

Like maybe that’s also the problem, because you need to put what specific zone it’s supposed to be in.

No I typed it correctly on the story thing there. I wrote that post on my cell phone so it was a cell phone typo. I double checked for that. :frowning:

Try this maybe with the times and zone.
&overlay X create
&overlay X shifts to 140 240 in 0 in zone 3
&overlay X scales to 0.7 0.7 in 0
@overlay X opacity 1 in 0

1 Like

Yes, you need to put zone number near the shift command.
@overlay X shifts to 140 240 in zone 3
Otherwise it will appear in zone 1, as it’s set so by default.
And you should use & signs if you want your overlay to appear in certain place of certain size at once.
&overlay X create
&overlay X shifts to 140 240 in zone 3
&overlay X scales to 0.7 0.7
&overlay X opacity 1

1 Like

My reply is so late but first of all thank you for your answer. Second I tried it like that and it still does not show up. I think I will leave it or find something else to try if it even works. :confused:

Have you previewed the story on the app?