@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 to layer 4

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 opacity 1 in 2.5

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 create

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 shifts to -22 45 in zone 1

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 scales to 0.432 0.432

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 to layer 5

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 opacity 1 in 2.5

Um idk if this is right, but try using AND for in between overlays like
&overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 create AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 shifts to -48 132 in zone 1 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 scales to 0.406 0.406 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 to layer 4
And so on, hope this helps!

It doesn’t show up at all now

hm, okay. well try removing the & sign? and keep going with the AND in between
either that or try
&overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 create
@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 scales to 0.406 0.406 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 to layer 4
and so on.

1 Like

you have to change their opacity, if you use the create command they will turn up with opacity 0!

Same results

Their opacity is set up at 1

1 Like

i’ll change the coding for you in a moment, it’s super hard to do anything on my phone :pensive:

1 Like

dang okay, I’m sorry lol. Not that great at coding, but thought I could try to help my bad haha

That’s ok lol I’m still learning myself thank you for trying :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

&overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 create AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 shifts to -48 132 in zone 1 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 scales to 0.406 0.406 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 moves to layer 4 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 1 opacity 1 in 2.5

@overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 create AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 shifts to -22 45 in zone 1 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 scales to 0.432 0.432 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 moves to layer 5 AND overlay BOOK TITLE INTRO 2 opacity 1 in 2.5

1 Like

It worked, thank you!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

no problem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.