Overlays from images

Hi! I’m here again, asking for your help with overlays because I can’t do anything with them
Can someone cut the couch with the pillows from this image?
couch-447484_960_720

And the chair from this one?
living-room-2155376_960_720

Also, does someone know an online site where I can cut and create overlays from images?

1 Like

Also,

2 Likes

Thank you!

I haven’t looked at that link yet so idk if this helps you but I’ve made tons of overlays using the magiceraser app for my phone (it’s free) because I suck cutting things out with my computer mouse lol

1 Like

Thank you!
Anyway I’ve got a graphics tablet that I connect to my computer, that’s why I need somewhere online where I can make them

1 Like

Ooo I haven’t heard of that but I’m not up to date with technology lol. I also use Ibis paint x on my iPad to make overlays that’s if the image is harder to cut out with the magic eraser such as the white couch that sits on a white background.

Anyway I can try to make them into an overlay for you! In a couple of minutes if you want!

1 Like

That would be great, thanks!

1 Like

I could barely see the top of that white lounge chair lol it also had a back leg and the black underneath and I wasn’t sure if you wanted to keep that

The black chair I did one slightly different With the legs. Let me know if you need me to fix something because I’m not the best cutting overlays from real pictures. Normally I just draw the items or cut from episode backgrounds

1 Like

They look good! Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:
How do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

Aww thanks hun! Yay! You don’t have to lol but thanks anyway!

1 Like