Overlays help and background installation

Please does anyone knows how I will insert an overlay outside episode in my coding ? And where do I get nice overlays for free and backgrounds?

1 Like

There are many threads that upload backgrounds for free. Here is one thread that listed many background and overlays sources. Rules may vary between different creators.

To upload backgrounds and overlays you can go to the art catalog. And click where it says, “Backgrounds: Available for ALL Stories”, and for overlays, “Overlays: Available for ALL Stories”.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help

1 Like

You’re welcome! Hopefully, it was helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, if you’re looking for free backgrounds & overlays, here’s my drive :grin:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HA3yUdakaXQBfpi-mesPsnNfY0kphhMl

1 Like

1 Like

Am not having acess to it again please what can be the problem?

1 Like

You can’t access my drive?

1 Like

Yeah,I had access to it before, am no longer having access to it I don’t know what could be the problem

1 Like

That’s so strange, I don’t have it private, it’s public for everyone

1 Like

Am also surprised :neutral_face: thanks for replying I will find a way to resolve it​:pleading_face:

1 Like

No problem, let me know if it still doesn’t work

1 Like

Ok thanks :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.