Overlays request

i’m making overlays! if you need one just fill out the google form. down below are some examples.

7 Likes

IS THIS A SIGN FROM GOD I have been looking for someone to make me custom poses because I succccccckkkk do you do limelight though?

1 Like

bahaha, but i’ve only done ink😫if yhu want i can try

Dude these are really good!

tyy😫

1 Like

I sent a forum in for a request!

okayy! i’ll text your instagram and you can send me your characters information

1 Like

Hey there! I filled in the forum but since I don’t have an @ can I send the details through here?:sparkling_heart:

yeah forsuree

Thank you!
Is it possible for you to make one like this ?

Summary

So it looks like she’s rolling ?

Char details

Body tan, brow defined natural, hair diva curls pop pink, eyes upturned feline (white), face: round, nose: aquiline, lips full round cherry red :heart::butterfly:

1 Like

forsureee! i’ll do it when i get home

1 Like

Thank u so much omg! :pleading_face::heart:Stay safe xx

1 Like

ofcc! & forsureee tyy🥰

1 Like

waitt! what do you want her to wear? because i put her on the same clothes cora had on in that picture

1 Like

how’s this??

1 Like

OMGFMDKEM TYSYSSM IT LOOKS SO GOOOD THANK U OMG OMG OMG. HOW MAY I CRED UUUU! AND TYYY, but will ppl think I copied the scene cause ? But I’ll still use it and tysm omg what’s your @:pleading_face::heart:

just credit me @epi.jesss and ofcc your welcome💘!!! and maybe maybe not but that’s up to yhu! if you want to use it for a scene identical to that then go ahead! i support

1 Like

Thank you so much omg you’re so sweet!!!:pleading_face::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::cupid::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts: