Overlays Workshop

No, I will not be making overlays (I suck at art sadly lol but hey, I made 3D donuts using blender so that’s cool XD)

Instead, I will re-size them and/or take out any white spaces that surround the image. If you need to convert JPG to PNG I will do so. Also, if you’re unsure where the overlay came from, I will try my best at locating the source.

I can’t guarantee you top results, but I will try my utmost best in getting your request done, I promise.

If I can’t do it (hopefully rarely), I’ll need to get someone else’s help and I’ll mention that they helped out.

Have a good day/night ^^

Much Love JemU776 :black_heart:

7 Likes

Oh and if you need any overlays, I will find you one (or a bunch)-don’t worry, it will be from sites like Pixabay. I can also give you props as overlays or any other items you need from Episode, like bracelets, etc. So feel free to ask : )

2 Likes

Hullo So Basically What Overlays Can you do I Am Very Interested!

Well, I can’t make any, but if you need some, let me know, and I’ll get them : )

And if you need anything from Episode themselves, I will also get those : )

And do all the other stuff that I mentioned above : )

Lovely I’ll Talk when I Need Some! :grin:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Can I have Popcorn Overlay?
Blush for cheeks overlay
Thanks.

So for blush, I know that Episode has an overlay RED COP LIGHT, can use that : )

Popcorn:

Let me know if you need any more : )

1 Like

Hey Jem :kissing: Can you please resize an image I have and also make a copy of it but flipped?

1 Like

Of course, send the image my way :nerd_face: :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Thanks Jemmmmmmm :hearts:

It’s too big to upload atm :woozy_face:

1 Like

Request for @amberose :kissing_cat:

Resized car:

Resized car flipped:

1 Like

Thank you love xx How do you want to be credited?

3 Likes

No credit needed! Just have fun using it :sunglasses: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, you know I will, but… :pleading_face: Insta name? Forum name? Episode name? Take your pick

2 Likes

Trust me, no credit necessary, it doesn’t take me much work to resize it and I didn’t create it XD
OK, NOW BE HAPPY OK THANKS :scream_cat: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

FINE! :roll_eyes: I have other ways to show my appreciation to you

4 Likes

Love you lots :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply that’ll be fine with me :smile:

Glad to hear :smile: