Overused and Bad Character Names!

I hate it so much. :joy::rofl: I think it sounds old fashioned and awful when used as a name… but it’s okay as a day of the month.

EDIT: “As a day of the month”. :upside_down_face: I meant “as a month”. :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I haven’t really met or heard an irl person actually named Hunter, because imagine this kid’s mom wanted her son to be this cool 17 year old, only to then become a nerd with 5-inch glasses :joy: No hate, either way is cool as long as the kid likes what he’s doing, but you know, expectations can go sideways.

2 Likes

the name “dixie” is a bit weird to me, wouldn’t want my mc to be named that lol

2 Likes

be creative ppls!!! I hate common names :sob:
if I see one more Liam or Aria, im literally going to lose it.

all the names in my stories are either less common or never been heard of.

3 Likes

I actually thought the same as well :melting_face: I think it’s not an overly used name and it sounds kind of unique (?)

1 Like

Please don’t name your character after a brand of paper cups :sob: (my nation has a brand of cups called Dixie cups). Also, it’s a nickname for the American South, so if you want your character to be named after a region, then Dixie is…a name for that. I suppose it works better than naming a character Alps or Mojave. Sahara is a pretty name, in contrast. Savannah is also a nice name.

Might be just me but I think the name “Dixie” gives childish vibes so it’d genuinely be weird to call someone’s character that and if the character is like over 17…

2 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

I also love it too ToT sorry not sorry but i rly like this name (on a male character)

1 Like

Guys someone kindly help me with names!!! i’m like so clueless!!!

For some other guy names, you could go with:

• Mario
  • Joshua
  • Clyde
  • Felix
  • Quincy
  • Simon
  • Isaiah

For some other girl names, you could go with:

• Keenan
  • Avery
  • Faye
  • Isla
  • Phyllis
  • Yvette
  • Millicent

Not the most unique names, but they work better than others (in my opinion)

1 Like

Thnak you so much! I got the main names, but I’ll definitely use these too :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.