Own backgrounds and overlays

I have made a bunch of backgrounds and overlays. They seem to be taking forever to be reviewed. How long does it take for you guys?

2 Likes

I’ve read somewhere that it can take long because of the contests?

1 Like

Not necessarily. If anything, the approvals generally speed up during contests.

They seem to be experiencing an overwhelming backlog of approvals to get to because they have taken much longer than usual lately. It’s a small team and they do what they can.

So all I can say is wait it out. It normally takes no more than a week. Lately it’s taken on average 2-3.

4 Likes

Some of mine haven’t yet been approved, been about 2 weeks now but splashes seem to be done faster.

1 Like

it took them already a week, still not reviewed! really irritating :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hello @Aleksandra1, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you all for your replies! My overlay which I uploaded in Thursday got approved. But my overlay which I made over a week ago has not been approved yet. I think and hope they will be approved soon, would really like to use them in my story.

If it has taken 2 weeks for something to be approved, that is wrong. At the minute, with the slow approvals, everybody is complaining although generally it should not take any more than a week. Maybe you should email episode if it is taking more than a week :blush:

1 Like

Most have been approved now thank you

1 Like

not sure how long it usually takes, but i do know that last saturday i sent in some stuff to get reviewed and it didn’t get reviewed until this sunday… was kinda mad about it, but i submitted a help ticket to kinda clear up some confusion on why they’ve been taking so long recently. haven’t hear back yet, but :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.