Own Voices Contest Reading List

Who story’s are publish?

Just search OV:
in the search section and it should come up!

1 Like

Okay thanks!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s some:)

1 Like

Okay thanks!! :slight_smile:

OV: Fixing Noah by Elizabeth

Description: Callie gives the biggest nerd in school a makeover, along the way he helps her anxiety she doesn’t know he has a crush on her, will she feel the same?
Choices/Art scenes/ FULL CC/ 1 LI

Change of plans I might drop out as well since approvals are taking really long.

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for doing this! :yellow_heart:

I’m entering!

OV: Epic Hearts

1 Like

Do we have a group or something? Please someone add me up as I’m on the look out for those entering as well

1 Like

There’s no group, just a reading list. If u want to find out. Make a thread on it

1 Like

I’m entering and my story is

OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH

1 Like

Could you please possibly add mine

OV: Handwritten by @LexiGrey.Creations

1 Like

Lana can you remove me from the list, my portal wasn’t working when the contest started then once it got back on I didn’t have time to finish it and my Cat suddenly got sick from Liver disease jaundice and kidneys weren’t functioning he tried holding on but there wasn’t anything we could do I had him put down to end his suffering I was there for his last moments it’s been hard greiving him.

2 Likes

remove, and I’ve already seen the post. I’m sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

I had a question, why do some names have a “/” between the @ and the forums name?

like these:

because the tag has it’s limit. I can only have 10 people tagged. No more than that on the list. That’s why I have “/” there. It’s a shame that it has a limit.

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

Oooh… okay, got it :blush:

1 Like

OV: Acing Life by :purple_heart:Kacey :purple_heart:

OV: The King’s Choice by @sonia.stories