Own Voices Promote Stories

Anyone who wants to promote their Own Voices Stories?.
Please share link the story here

living under

TITLE : LIVING UNDER ROCK

Clay Baker has been an anti-social for three years.He doesn’t know what to do in his miserable life.Will this pessimistic guy show to the world his own voice?.

3 Likes

Thanks for this!

Title: OV: Acing Life

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A group of friends learning to go through the motions of life while at the mercy of an oppressive society that looks to bring them down.

4 mcs, 1 Li (For one of the main characters), choices

Story link: OV: Acing Life

IG link: @kacey_16_episode

2 Likes

I’ll be publishing on the 19th so I’ll add the link later:))

Title- OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell
Genre: LGBTQ+ / Mystery / Drama
Description: A “kiss” now has the potential to ruin your entire life. Can you learn to accept yourself and figure out who is targeting you?

2 Likes

hey guys is this contest still ongoing? The app already has a section for OV and many stories are there. How does this work?

1 Like

They made a tab for own voices that has different authors from different minorities, but that has nothing to do with the contest. The contest deadline is the 19th

I’m new to the contest thingy, I just started writing a story for OV. How many chapters does a contest need? Is the minimum 3 episode limit alright or is there more?

You just need three episodes for the contest. You can add more episode but only the first three will be judged

Thanks so much for making this thread!

Genre: Drama/Romance
Author: Anny
Description: Rachel worked hard to pave the way to success, but in order to maintain it she has to date Americas golden boy. Will she survive it all or get caught up in the drama of Celeb Life? (CC)
Instagram: epyanny

Link: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

1 Like

Guys please help. When was the deadline for uploading the OV stories?

Thursday, July 14th, 2022

oh jesus. i just read two days ago that it was 19th.

1 Like

Oh wait, hold on. You are correct. I was mixed up with the deadline part for the bgs/ovs. I think. But u have more time! it was the 19th.

Could I know where you can find out the deadline? Was it in the official forum post? I didn’t see the date in there tho…

All contest announcements will be posted on forums only. The deadline for submissions and bgs/ovs is there in the post. In the Entering the Contest section. Apologies for the spam @AprilSire

Thank you for this thread and I want to promote my story for the Contest

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **3 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for this! Good luck to everyone :yellow_heart: PM or DM me for a read for read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @wafers.episode
My story …
:cloud: OV: In Cotton Wool :cloud:
Ten muscular pro basketball players vie for your attention as team physio, especially when you leave to reside in the mansion of a CEO. Managing hot tempers on top of your fading health isn’t fun. Is it? [cc]
Genre: Romance, 1 love interest (M or F) :rainbow_flag:
Advanced Directing & Point System: more info in the story’s fanmail :mailbox:
Episodes: 30+ :green_book:
Gems: To view points and wear bonus outfits. :gem:
Full customisation for the MC and LI (family members change as you customise) :bust_in_silhouette:

READ HERE http://episodeinteractive.com :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

here’s my OV entry if you want to check it out! It’s WLW. I will gladly do R4R’s!!

Title- OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A “kiss” now has the potential to ruin your entire life. Can you learn to accept yourself and figure out who is targeting you?
I’m reading OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

:sparkles:

1 Like

:purple_heart: EPISODE STORY LINK :purple_heart:

OV: EVER A NEVER AFTER
Genre: LGBTQ+, Slice of Life, Romance
Description: Struggling to embrace the good, the bad & the closeted parts of her, Tanisha crosses paths with the object of all her dreams & desires. Tanisha needs her to win…& possibly to love

Appreciate any form of support

(gems, reads, fanmail or shares💜)

1 Like