Owners please read

Can you please stop deleting or suspending writers because their stories are too sexual too violent you’re ruining it for the rest of us who actually like the stories can you please check the people’s ages so they won’t be underage if not u will lose a lot of readers

2 Likes

There have been suggestions to create sections based on age in the Episode App. However, it is still not appropriate to have such stories anywhere on an app that advertises as 13+ and you have to recognize that on an app like this, the overly violent and sexual will be deleted. This is Episode Interactive, and that is not necessarily the right place for those kind of stories (unless of course handled with maturity, as shown in stories like Mary Galvan’s Enslaved) and anything in violation will be banned, as it should be.

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is an Episode-specific post :v:t2:

Is there a number I can call u guys ?? There video game that are most then episodes so what’s the difference??

Hi! You can contact Episode by submitting a ticket here :v:t2:

No thats if ur having problm with it i wanna talk to the owners please

Hi @Albaniandove ! Thanks for taking the time to create a thread on the forum with your concern. I can definitely understand your cause for concern and would like to see your voice being heard. The best way to do this would be to create a ticket to our team (using the link provided to you by Ryan above) with as much detail regarding your concern as possible. Feel free to pm @Ryan or myself if you have any further questions regarding this or if you have any additional questions. Thanks and closed.

1 Like