P.R.'s Follower and Story Giveaway! 💜

**Hey Everyone! Purple Radiance here and I’m here with my first ever giveaway thingy :hugs: **
Let’s hope this all goes well yeah? This giveaway is being held both on the forums and on IG!
This giveaway is for both having a couple (the number keeps changing) of followers on IG and the release of my new story : Say My Name! People have been incredible and super supportive, so I wanted to do a little something to say thank you:

Rules
  1. Please be respectful! And please note that although I have chosen to do this giveaway life still exists and I will need time to complete everyone’s edit!
  2. This giveaway is being held on both the forums and Instagram!
  3. Ways to enter: Up to three entries are possible!
  • Commenting under this post!
  • DMing me with valid SS from my new story and letting me know there that you are entering. and/or
  • Following me on IG and reposting the giveaway slide on your story and tagging me so that I can count it. (This works if you are already following me as well!) Just say entering or something on it!
  1. Please use one method of entry so that I can keep everything organized (Either submit on IG or on the Forums- please not both as it well get confusing and might be unfair!
  2. If you win you are still required to credit me whenever you use the work I made for you and follow me on IG if applicable. Failure to do so will revoke your rights to the work I have made for you. And make me sad. :slightly_frowning_face:
  3. Deadline: October 31st, 2020
Prizes
  1. First place: 1-2 Characters Edit (LL or Ink), follow back + spam of likes
  2. Second Place: 1-2 Characters Edit (Ink), follow back +spam of likes
  3. 1 Character Edit (Ink) , follow back +spam of likes
    ** Important to Note: When I make drawn edits they can only be used for PFPs; however since this is a giveaway the winners can use the edit in whichever way they please as long as they let me know+ credit me/ do not claim as their own, etc.** Failure to do so will revoke your rights to your prize!
Examples

Check out my art shop + IG for more examples and such.

If you have any more questions please feel free to let me know!
If this flops it never happened okay
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5883498247421952

Entered:

1. @/talesbyandee (2)
  2. @/epy.neha (2)
  3. @/Ldn (1)
  4. @/syddstories (1)
  5. @/pri.2112 (1)

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

do uu have any examples of ur drawn art work? or is it on ur insta? :heartpulse:

1 Like

I knew I forgot something :joy:. One second.

1 Like

meee, and okay! :joy: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Awesome you’re the first :joy::partying_face::purple_heart:!

1 Like

omg yayyy! also GIRL UR ART IS AMAZING PLS SHARE THE TALENT! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wait, I meant first entry just so that’s clear sorry if I implied that you won already :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:. Also tysm. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

oh yea i knew what uu meant ! :joy: & ofc anytime :heartbeat:

1 Like

Ok phew :sweat_smile:. :purple_heart:

1 Like

imma give it a read now, also good luck on yo giveaway :heartbeat::relieved:

1 Like

Thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate that alot (does this mean you’re entering or :eyes:). Also Happy Birthday :partying_face::partying_face: (if that’s the correct symbol :sweat_smile:) :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, yes it is. :pleading_face: :heartbeat:
And sure, I’ll definitely enter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! :partying_face:

Bump! :revolving_hearts:
I’ll enter @PurpleRadiance :))

1 Like

Yayyy thank uuu :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

i don’t get what we’re supposed to do :confounded:
it seems interesting tho :pleading_face:
could you please explain it to me again? :sweat:

1 Like

Well this is a giveaway thing where if you win I’ll make an edit for you. I’ve given people the opportunity to enter multiple times if they want to boost their chances to win. If you only want to enter once you can just say entering here. If you want more entries you can follow me on IG and repost the post I made for this and/or read my new story and DM with screenshots. So basically you can get up to three entries. I hope this a little bit clearer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ohh :heart:
i got it but i can only use my laptop for instagram and i don’t know how to repost from laptop :sob:
if i’m ever able to use from phone i might join :pleading_face:
but not now :sweat:

1 Like

You can still join from here if you want. That’s why I made this thread so that people who don’t have IG can still enter.

1 Like

how do i repost? :thinking:

1 Like