P.R.'s Follower and Story Giveaway! 💜

**Hey Everyone! Purple Radiance here and I’m here with my first ever giveaway thingy :hugs: **
Let’s hope this all goes well yeah? This giveaway is being held both on the forums and on IG!
This giveaway is for both having a couple (the number keeps changing) of followers on IG and the release of my new story : Say My Name! People have been incredible and super supportive, so I wanted to do a little something to say thank you:
GiveawayCard_1-1

Rules
  1. Please be respectful! And please note that although I have chosen to do this giveaway life still exists and I will need time to complete everyone’s edit!
  2. This giveaway is being held on both the forums and Instagram!
  3. Ways to enter: Up to three entries are possible!
  • Commenting under this post!
  • DMing me with valid SS from my new story and letting me know there that you are entering. and/or
  • Following me on IG and reposting the giveaway slide on your story and tagging me so that I can count it. (This works if you are already following me as well!) Just say entering or something on it!
  1. Please use one method of entry so that I can keep everything organized (Either submit on IG or on the Forums- please not both as it well get confusing and might be unfair!
  2. If you win you are still required to credit me whenever you use the work I made for you and follow me on IG if applicable. Failure to do so will revoke your rights to the work I have made for you. And make me sad. :slightly_frowning_face:
  3. Deadline: October 31st, 2020
Prizes
  1. First place: 1-2 Characters Edit (LL or Ink), follow back + spam of likes
  2. Second Place: 1-2 Characters Edit (Ink), follow back +spam of likes
  3. 1 Character Edit (Ink) , follow back +spam of likes
    ** Important to Note: When I make drawn edits they can only be used for PFPs; however since this is a giveaway the winners can use the edit in whichever way they please as long as they let me know+ credit me/ do not claim as their own, etc.** Failure to do so will revoke your rights to your prize!
Examples

Check out my art shop + IG for more examples and such.

If you have any more questions please feel free to let me know!
If this flops it never happened okay
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5883498247421952
:purple_heart:

1 Like

do uu have any examples of ur drawn art work? or is it on ur insta? :heartpulse:

1 Like

I knew I forgot something :joy:. One second.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

meee, and okay! :joy: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Awesome you’re the first :joy::partying_face::purple_heart:!

1 Like

omg yayyy! also GIRL UR ART IS AMAZING PLS SHARE THE TALENT! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wait, I meant first entry just so that’s clear sorry if I implied that you won already :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:. Also tysm. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

oh yea i knew what uu meant ! :joy: & ofc anytime :heartbeat:

1 Like

Ok phew :sweat_smile:. :purple_heart:

1 Like

imma give it a read now, also good luck on yo giveaway :heartbeat::relieved:

1 Like

Thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate that alot (does this mean you’re entering or :eyes:). Also Happy Birthday :partying_face::partying_face: (if that’s the correct symbol :sweat_smile:) :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, yes it is. :pleading_face: :heartbeat:
And sure, I’ll definitely enter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! :partying_face: