!Pageant game (Need players)

Ok ik i’m pretty Bored and well… i wanna make a game y’all should first have a character that will represent you in the game i say a theme and your character has to dress in that theme
if you look less like that theme you are out Ex:Theme is cook: you have to dress has a cook the person who looks less like a cook is gonna be out
Please no arguing and no coping what other’s do or you will be disqualified
Only 16 character’s in game please we will wait for ppl to join so we can start please no being afk ty!! msg me if you wanna join tho so i can know who is playing the game and who just joined

Please note that this is just a game don’t take everything to personal if you are out ty

8 Likes

I wanna join

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

This sounds so fun!!

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

I’d love to play :purple_heart:

1 Like

A couple of questions…What style is this in, Limelight or Ink? Also based on the fact there are limited assets to match other assets, if our entry is close enough to the theme can that still be accepted?

2 Likes

limelight :star_struck:

ONly 4 pl ? lol come on guys

May I join, please ?

ofc :slight_smile:

we just need 11 more ppl

i’d love to join. Sounds fun :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Forum Games. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’ll join!

1 Like

I’ll join but if the theme keep changing?

1 Like

The way I understand it, there will be different rounds. New theme each round and you design a different outfit for each round.

1 Like

@Angel_wings21 do we need to pm you, or…

1 Like

hey lol i see this but i don’t think ppl are really willing to play cuz most of them are offline or probably busy

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face: