Pagination buttons glitch

I’m not sure how many of you are affected, but on my device (android) the pagination is… I don’t know what word is suitable for this case… Deformed? I’ll let you be the judge.

Somehow the navigation buttons are off. And they respond in a weird manner. I don’t know if it’s just me but it can’t be the coding’s problem, right?

6 Likes

yeah i definitely think this is a glitch maybe ask someone you know who doesn’t have an android.

1 Like

I have it too and I was so confused! Episode updated recently, so I think that’s the problem.
By the way, I’ve noticed that if you swipe, you can see the other options :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Happened to me too

1 Like

I’m on Android as well, and the same thing happened to me while I was reading someone else’s story. :confused:

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one having this problem; I thought I goofed with the customization template I was using. :sweat_smile: I also have an Android and sent a support ticket.

Not expecting much help though.

2 Likes

I’m using one of the newer iPhones and I’m experiencing this as well, so it’s definitely not just happening on Android. It starts out fine, but then pressing the “next” button takes me to the last page and they go all wonky and partially off the screen.

2 Likes

I hope the Episode team can fix this :confused: Dara’s cc template heavily relies on these…

Thanks for the info. By the way, welcome to the community!

1 Like