Paid Coder Now Available! (Check the post for more info)

Hello! I’m Madhu, I’ve been an author here for 3 years now and am known for my original plots and directing skills that increases the visual effects for the reader. I’ve gotten more familiar with coding branches and other advanced directing stuff as well.

I’m opening my directing services and proofreading services (Paid Only) (Since covid has brought our family down financially, I would like to do this in order to support them and also since I love doing it, I put my full heart into it, so you can trust me on that.)

Pricing:

• Proofreading one episode (length and amount of time I spend on it matters) - $3-8 / Hour
  • Directing:
  1. One episode with basic directing with no use of overlays and basic choices: $5 / hr
  2. One episode with advanced directing but no branching (no impactful choices) - $8 / Hr
  3. One episode with full advanced directing and branching (impactful choices) - $15/Hr
  4. I’m available to work for the entire story as a coder too and it comes under a package with a different reasonable price. Special Offers will be included. Dm me on @sm._.supporter on IG or in Forums PM to know more.
  • Animated Intros & Outros - $2-5 (It gets done faster)

My Policies & Rules:

• Client’s name will be hidden at all costs and there will be a requirement of credit like: “Directed by Madhu”
  • Payments are accepted in anything. It’s more comfortable if it’s in Paypal.
  • I can work with you for the short term or a long term, its totally up to you.
  • I’m understandable, so please let me know if u want something to be changed. Once I finish 1/4 of what you requested, I’ll dm you to discuss the changes you’ll be needing.
  • Order will be done on time and if delays, I will deduct the cost in order to pay for my carelessness.
  • Half payment should be done prior to starting my work since I don’t trust in frauds
  • Code will be done in my portal with the things i ask from you. The things I ask from you for your story should be sent to my email which will be provided later when u have made the half payment for security reasons. I will save the code in a doc and send it to you. You can just copy and paste the code in your portal and vola your story is ready to be shown to the world.

Place of contact:

• Instagram - @sm._.supporter
  • Forums - @Madhu

Examples:

• I have written 3 stories and my latest one called “Necromancers” with my highest level of directing, which I published a year back. We can see my directing level in the beginning chapters. So, you can look of it if u want or I can send you some clips from the story personally.

• I’ve become more aware of the directing and have few clips from my upcoming story that i can’t post openly, so i would be interested to share it with you personally if you’re interested.

• I also provide Plot ideas for just 3$ on any theme given to me and you can claim the plot for yourself and use it as you wish.

• For more offers, make sure to follow my Instagram acc @sm._.supporter on IG. I’m active there as well.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

I guess I’ve told you everything for now. I would also like to thank @jessica03 for being there for me when I told her about my family situation and giving me an idea to do this.

Reply here or PM me about it if you want to talk in private! Share it to your friends who want their story to be published but are just frustrated with directing it, I think that I’m just the right solution for it! Looking forward to helping many and make my family situation better even if it’s a little.

Let me help you make your fantasy come alive!

3 Likes

Bump :heart:

2 Likes

Bump!!!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.