Paid coding classes 😘 at a very cheap price πŸ˜‡

Hey guys :laughing: Welcome To the thread :kissing:
I am Mary, an experienced writer of episode for over 2 years now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I got my inspiration totally from Joseph Evans :kissing_heart: and Dara.Ameria. :kissing_heart: and the other great author of episode :hugs:
As you can see in the title it says coding classes that are paid :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
To be honest i have done free classes at first but then i started Paid coding classes :grin:
My previous batch were happy with the classes :kissing_heart:
They have passed out now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Successfully :star_struck: and are now writing beautiful and interesting stories :innocent:
Come you also be a part of my coding crash course :grin:
I teach in a group or personally both :innocent:
I am a really friendly person :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now comes the price list - :innocent:
Due to covid situation, i am giving 50% off on the course :innocent:
My prices are very reasonable :blush:
Basic directing classes -
In this classes i will be covering the basic things like how to place a character, adding animations, panning jones, cut and pan commands, How to add animations, How to add walk animations, scene transitions, Adding and removing sounds, Adding weather effects and filters
These course are for the beginners who are having a hard time understanding these basic things
The price for this class will be 2$
I will be providing 2 classes for this course
Advanced Directing classes -
In this classes i will cover the little more advanced things like How to add filters and props, adding choices, Introductions to overlay, advanced Zooms, How to add CC and NC , spot directing and if you have done the previous basic directing class then a revision.
This course are for them who have started coding knows the basic things and wants to know coding better
This course is for 10$ only
I will take 3 classes for this course

Examples- Dm me here or in my instagram and i will give you a scene that i have coded :hugs:
Rules -
Half payment should be given to me before the classes and the rest after the class :kissing:

Homework will be given and you should give me the homework before the class and if you are not able to give me the homework then there should be a valid reason for that :yum:

I am a friendly teacher, you can ask me anything :kissing_heart:

Classes will be taken in English :relaxed:

You have to fully respond to me in the class :kissing:

Ask me doubts anytime :crazy_face:

You can have Instagram and Forums both :blush:

Trial class will be given soon, Dm me here or in Insta :kissing_heart:

** Rest of the information will be given to you as soon as you join the class** :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If Any questions, you can ask me :grinning:
DM me in my Instagram- @debalina_epi_2008

1 Like

Hope i get students :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love to teach :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Her name is Dara.Amarie. Just letting you know.

Also, great idea!

2 Likes

Thanks, i will change that :kissing_heart:
Tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course! Good luck with your class! If I had money I would pay.

2 Likes

Thanks please promote it if you wouldn’t mind it :blush:

2 Likes

Bumping! Please don’t flag it anymore :worried:

2 Likes

Bump ! don’t flag it guys :sweat: This maybe helpful to someone :no_mouth:

1 Like

Bump !

1 Like